Dear International Student Teachers:
I have succeeded in reviewing all of the blog postings as of this afternoon. I appreciate your patience with my efforts. I officially will begin back at the OFE on Monday December 9. Will begin tackling the 400 emails tomorrow.
In response to an email from one of you, I would like to comment:
- the EAST evaluations will be accepted as your permanent file evaluations for your international experiences. The COEHS evaluation forms are not used by your mentors there.
- remember I emphasized that you need to walk away with your cooperating teacher’s final narrative in hand. EAST provides them with the form – which is usually “European-sized” paper!
- If your EAST supervisor has his/her evaluation ready for you bring it along too. These I can usually obtain from the EAST office if necessary.
- I will expect you to fill out a self evaluation using the form we have at UWO. That will be required at our debriefing. I hope to have this meeting during the second week of January. TBA. We may have to do this in two sessions after your school days.
- Most of you have submitted 3 blog posts. SOOO interesting. If not please take care of that.
- Two comments to peers’ blogs are needed.
- Your final compare/contrast essay will be due at the debriefing.
I look forward to meeting and greeting you back in the great state of Wisconsin. Safe travels. Start planning your visit back. 🙂